Peter Herriman (Swifty) engine.
Spares package included:
This engine and car combination was raced for the last 2 rounds of 2020 and the first round of 2021 and won straight out of the box.
- AMRS 24/10/20 at Queensland raceway
where it finished 3rd in race 1 and won race 2 out of 22 cars.
- Qld State championship at Morgan Park 21/11/20 where it qualified 4th and finished 4th in race 1 out of 40+ cars.
- QRDC round 1 20/2/21 where it qualified 4th out of 42 cars.
· The car ran at Bathurst 02/04/21 with a different engine combination, finishing 4th out of 53 cars in race 1. All results available on Natsoft and Speedhive.
· The engine was swapped after 3 rounds and was to go back in after the Bathurst round but remained shelved. Motor went back in last week to bring the car back to the race winning combination.
· Race ready and available now.